South African nationals came to a close in Durban with 12 swimmers on the plane to London 2012.
The lasts session saw Karin Prinsloo, on 2:10.76 over 200m backstroke, and Wendy Trott, on 8:30.61 in the 800m freestyle, confirm places secured in semis yesterday, while Heerden Herman booked his place in the Olympic 1500m free with a 15:07.99 victory.
Chad le Clos completed a fine championships with fifth title, on 52.45 in the 100m butterfly.
In the dash events, Australian visitor Sophie Edington clocked 28.82 on backstroke.
The RSA London 2012 qualifiers:
- Chad le Clos - 400m individual medley 4:13.86; 200 freestyle 1:47.20; 200m butterfly 1:56.17; 200m medley - 1:58.34
- Suzaan van Biljon - 200m breaststroke 2:25.89
- Cameron van der Burgh - 100m breaststroke 59.90
- Riaan Schoeman - 400m individual medley 4:15.60
- Heerden Herman - 400m freestyle 3:48.57
- Kathryn Meaklim - 200m medley 2:13.33; 400m medley 4:37.70
- Kathryn Meaklim - 200m medley 2:13.33
- Charl Crous - 100m backstroke 54.17
- Gideon Louw - 100m freestyle 48.74
- Darian Townsend - 200m medley 1:59.34
- Wendy Trott - 800m freestyle 8:28.79
- Roland Schoeman - 50m freestyle 22.08
- Karin Prinsloo - 200m backstroke 2:10.74